Sunday, October 26, 2014

Happy Halloween!


It's that time of year again, when ghosts and goblins come out to play! I finally got my Halloween decorations up today, I know, only a week and they will come down again. I promise I'll be more up on decorating for Christmas and will share pictures. I plan on going all out, and even have some pinterest projects lined up! 

Last night I attended a Halloween party hosted by one of the girls at work, and it was epic! I tend to be socially shy and stay home from such activities but since moving out here I've been more and more social which is a good thing! Being a procrastinator I hadn't put much thought into a costume, but thankfully there is this thing called Pinterest to help get your creative juices going. This year I went as Hawaiian Punch. It took a few guesses for people to figure out my costume, but once they did, they laughed and called me a nerd ;) 



Wolverine

Our hostess the Minion

Ketchup and Mustard

Mr. Rogers

Old Man, Homeland Security, Mr. Rogers




Cheetah girl and I shot the sheriff

Day of the Dead and Hawaiian Punch

PS: I stole all the pics from the party from others. The pumpkin picture is mine :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...