Thursday, August 8, 2013

Throwback Thursday: Plie


Yay! It's everyone's favorite day of the week, Throwback Thursday!! 

Today's picture is circa '91/'92 the day of A.Drama and I's ballet recital. I chose this picture today because while at the gym a couple of our exercises involve a plie stance. Those include a plie squat and a plie lunge. The lunge plie is my favorite of the two, why? Not sure. But I like to pretend that I'm really good at them and point my toes each step, because I used to be a ballerina. Bahahahah, right, I don't think it counts if you didn't ever get to the Pointe shoe level, and we all know that is what really makes a ballerina. And let's just say... if I was a ballerina, Daaaaamn I've really let myself go.

Tomorrow is Friday! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...