Sunday, August 4, 2013

A Lovely Sunday



Sunday's have become the only "me" day I have lately. Six days a week and the gym has consumed most of my time, and I'm really perfectly ok with it, although I may complain a bit about going, once I get to the gym I'm ready to go. But Sunday not having to do anything and having a rest day is a good thing.

A rest day however does not mean you have to sit on your bottom! A.Drama and I ventured off to the big city to go to the mall and to get our nails done, and visit Target. Victoria's Secret had a very cute tote bag that I wanted to get but you had to spend $75 and I really couldn't justify spending that much money on some underwear and lounge pants, I have a bag/tote addiction. I kinda have a sunglasses obsession as of late too, I picked up two pair and an Audrey Hepburn canvas picture while we were at the mall too, because, well, why not! 

While we were on that wing of the mall, A.Drama alerted me to the fact that there was a claw machine and it had minions in it! I had to try, I'm kind of a claw master. Well on the first try I got me a Carl minion, adorbs! Sadly after a few dollars, the odds were just not in A.Drama's favor and she went home empty handed, and quite jealous of my fifty-cent stuffed minion. I'm sure she will get over it.... eventually.

Then we went and got our nails did. I mean really, how come I can never get my nails to look as shiny and nice as they do at the salon? I went for a light purple while A.Drama opted for a barely there pink color.

After our nails dried we headed to the mandatory Target appearance  I mean really even if we don't have anything to buy we have to stop in to check out what's new. My I-don't-need-anything-from-Target trip resulted in 3 new sports bras, a pair of exercise pants, silly putty and gum. Target.... gets me every time.




Hope you all had a great weekend! Have a Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. I super love bags/totes. I recently admitted it to myself. I created a one step program where I, JUST SAY No. So far, so good.
    Do not know what a minion is. Please explain.
    I have a passion for Target. I really believe that I save money by not working near Target. Except for the fortune I spend to improve Coco's every single day. Oh wait, I spent $260 on line at Target last week and tonight. Never Mind!
    The Page Turner

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...