Saturday, August 3, 2013

10 Things: It's August Already?

I seriously cannot believe that August is here, but Fall would be a welcome sight, I'm ready for hoodies and all the fall goodies. Here's a short and random, nothing really to do with August; 10 Things. 

* I keep seeing teasers for the new season of Sons of Anarchy and I cannot wait!! Hurry up September! (talks of final seasons approaching makes me sad, I will really miss this show when it's done)

* I really really hate mosquitoes 

* I finished week 3 of Fat to Fit and have survived, starting to feel stronger

* I maxed out on bench at 90lbs in yesterday's workout

* 2014 is only 150 days away 

* I've decided that I'm going to do the mini I-Challenge at the Illinois marathon again (5K + 10K)

* I'm 3 tweets away from 2k

* 27 days until kick-off for the 2013 Notre Dame Football Season 

* I would have had this done sooner but Oliver hopped up on my lap and we had a little cuddle time

* I love Amazon Prime



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...