Monday, August 22, 2011

Zonked Out from the Weekend

After spending the weekend in Chi, I'm still recovering from my lack of sleep. We had so much fun for a Girls Night Out in the City, and my appologies but there aren't a lot of pictures, here are the best of the very few that were taken of A.Drama.B's big night out!





That's really all I've got. The weather was perfect, we walked around like little hicks in the city but we had fun. People would yell at her "Don't do it!" or "Congrats!" We went to Dick's Last Resort for dinner where you pay to have people be rude to you and make you embarassing hats. To keep A.Drama.B from total embarassment we'll keep those pictures away. Then we hung out at the hotel for a bit and chatted before we hopped on our bus for our tour. We learned a lot about Chicago's sexy past and a few spooky stories about ghost hauntings and serial killers, exciting stuff!

If you are ever in Chicago, definately worth taking a Weird Chicago tour, they have mob tours, ghost tours and just about anything weird you want to know, they know a story. Sunny our tour guide was so awesome!

I scored a few points in the find an expensive foreign car NiBo and I play.. I found a Ferarri F430 Spider.... NICE!


We got back home Sunday around noon and I think everyone headed home for a nap. I took a short nap then NiBo was calling wanting to go find his classes before school started today (he's offically a Freshman in college as of today) pick up a few school supplies and offered to take me to a movie :) he even paid! We ended up seeing Fright Night starring Colin Farrell. The movie wasn't bad, they updated the story for it to make more sense in modern day, but I'm gonna say I still like the first one a little better. Vampire was mucho hotter in this one but I liked the way to story progressed a little better in the other. Hopefully Hollywood will find a creative bone in their body and stop remaking classic 80's movies.

Time's a tickin, Saturday is the big day! Then 4 days later I'm on a plane! Maybe after the wedding I'll have time for Germany to sink in and freak out, I should still probably get on that list of what to take hmmm... and don't worry OL I won't forget your keychain ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...