Tuesday, August 30, 2011

One More Day!!

Only one more day of work then, Boomshakalaka! Germany Vacation time!! I should probably really start to think about packing a few things, I did at least make a Target run, so that's good. OL don't worry I won't forget your keychain ;)

It's my first plane ride as you'll remember, any frequent fliers out there with some last minute plane travel tips? or Foreign country travelers with advice?

As I'm watching the weather for the rest of this week... yuck! 90's I thought we were done, oh well did I mention that the weather is going to be amazing while we're there?! Mid to lower 70's and a few low 80's... love

2 comments:

  1. I am surprised at the excitement you are having when realizing you wont see your friends for a long, long time. Since I couldnt tell you bye today, here are my words of wisdon...ALWAYS be aware of your surroundings, dont talk to strangers, never leave a drink unattended, and most of all....DONT TAKE ANY WOODEN NICKELS....
    and dont forget my keyring...........love ya and be safe.......OL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww. I will definately be aware of my surroundings and probably be in awe most of the time, I will probably talk to strangers not gonna lie, I won't leave a drink unattended and I can't say I've ever seen a wooden nickel so I'll be sure not to take any. And I definately won't forget your keychain. I love you too and don't have too much fun without me :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...