Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Butt Off Couch

I've been lazy but enough is enough. This cool weather was just the motivation I needed. As soon as I got home after working some more OT, I changed out of my work clothes and put on some comfy work out clothes and headed out the door.. 3miles out the door. I know it's no marathon and I walked didn't run, but I've got to re-start somewhere.

Tonights walk was brought to you by:
Pandora Radio Goo Goo Dolls station- Thank you Pandora for your soothing tunes to help calm myself from a long day of work.

iMapMyRun- the fabulous free app for iphone (and other markets) that uses your phones GPS to track your route. Keeping track of time, total distance, pace and calories burned. Pretty awesome for a free app, and you can post to your favorite social media via Twitter or Facebook.

Custom Shoe Insoles- thanks for keeping my arches supported and feet happy. Much thanks.

Note: I am not a paid spokesperson, I got notta for giving my two cents. Happy Trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...