Friday, November 15, 2013

Postcard Arrival: Kaohsiung,Taiwan


You can never go wrong with a postcard of a cat! This postcard from Taiwan traveled 7,741 miles in 14 days. I had to show you guys the back of this one too, you might have to click it to make it bigger, but this sender wrote several things in Chinese, including my name! The stamps have been neat to see on the postcards as well.


I mentioned last time that I needed new stamps. I went to the USPS website to check my options and I'm torn. They have really cute new global stamps for the holidays.. 


But if I combine two stamps, a 0.66 and the regular stamp of 0.47 (yes I would be giving the postal service an extra three cents) then I can get all the cool forever stamps that are out. A Harry Potter stamp series will be announced on November 19, but here is my favorite holiday stamps.



Can you help me pick a favorite? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...