Sunday, October 20, 2013

New Things

Holy moly has it been a busy couple of days, sorry I missed the throw back Thursday, I know how much you all enjoy that. But I'm back and I'll update you on everything that has happened.

I've tried a new ethnicity of food. Indian food! (sorry OL for the food pic, I know how much you hate them) but I had to show you my plate. Everything had some sort of spicy heat to it. Over all it was good. Would I go back? Probably not anytime soon. I'm good for many many months. So I can just go ahead and cross Indian Food off my bucket list.


Clean plate, I survived! 


The other new thing that happened is a cut and color, new and improved and now with Bangs! All my throw back Thursday pictures as a wee little one I had bangs so I decided to give Fall's hot look a try this season. So far everyone has said they liked them, like they would tell me if they looked hideous. But I like them... for now anyway lol, they may get annoying. Luckily my hair grows fast if I don't want to keep em.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...