Wednesday, October 16, 2013

10 Things: What's a Happenin'

Not a whole lot going on right at the moment but here's 10 things: 



* We had a fire drill at work today and this lady couldn't find the time to put her shoes on. This is only a drill, I repeat only a drill. You have time to put your shoes on!!



* Poor gma fell up the stairs and broke her arm. Of course it had to be her right arm. But Sophie the puppy dog came for a visit and is helping to make her feel better. Get well soon Gma!


* One of my postcards made it to their destination! It traveled 4,264 miles in 12 days on it's way to the Netherlands.

* The Walking Dead was back Sunday, I thought it was a little slow until the end.

* Last nights Sons of Anarchy was my favorite of the season so far. It felt very old school SOA, LOVED IT! 

* Edward Norton is going to be on SNL this weekend! 

* My favorite Pandora station lately has been 50's rock n' roll. Sometimes all this modern era crap gets old. I yearn for simpler times.

* Move over Candy Crush, Dots is my new addicting game.

* I'm a little off the wagon and need to stop stuffing my face with food and get back on track with my eating plan and back in the gym.

* Dad and I's Navy vs. Notre Dame tickets and parking pass arrived! I am so incredibly pumped! 17 days away! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...