Sunday, March 15, 2015

The 90's are coming



The 90's are coming, the 90's are coming! I'd much rather that say the British are coming... wink wink Tom Hiddleston. I say it's much too soon for the weather to be this hot already. It seems like just yesterday I was in my warm pajamas curled up in a blanket because it was so cold (50's). The average temperature this time of year should be in the mid-70s. I hope this isn't a foreshadowing of the summer that's to come. They say that last summer was pretty mild compared to what it normally is. If that is the case I may be spending more time outside by the pool this year. Sure it's a dry heat by hot is hot in my book. Here's hoping I still have a few months left before I have to turn the air conditioning on I'm not ready for a higher electric bill just yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...