Friday, March 20, 2015

Spring Looks Good on ya AZ



Today is the first day of Spring! I think in Arizona language that just means pre-hot. I know my Midwestern family is excited for Spring to push away old man Winter. I'm excited to see them in a few weeks!

The above picture was snapped just outside my door this morning as I left for work. I'm glad the longest week on earth has finally ended and the weekend is here! I checked the 10 day forecast and it says it's supposed to be 95° next weekend. I feel like that is much too soon to be that close to 100° I don't remember it being that hot this time last year. Like I said, I'm not quite ready for the A/C to have be on and those electric bills. Stay tuned to see if I can make it through the rest of March and into April without melting! 

Have a great weekend! 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...