Sunday, March 8, 2015

Life Happens

Work seems to keep more more exhausted than usual, and our new wave of trainees has me starting work at 7am again. I sure got used to sleeping in and not having to be in until 9am with my last couple waves of classes. I honestly usually go to bed about 9pm and still wake up tired, I swear I have some sort of crazy sleeping disorder that requires me to get like 14 hours of sleep on the daily.

I've had the greatest of intentions several times since the new year began to get all my crap in order figure out what this year looks like as far as what I want to accomplish, but every time I try to get started, I change my mind. At the very least I wanted to be more updated with my blog, but as you see that hasn't been of the utmost success.

This last Friday I got my yearly work review bonus check so I decided to spend some money. I bought a very lovely chair from IKEA in hopes that a comfy desk space will encourage more blogging. So far so good ;)


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...