Sunday, February 9, 2014

Here's The Thing

So here's the thing... My brother informed me this evening that I am a horrible blogger, and he couldn't be more right. I informed him that I have nothing interesting to write about because I have been busy working OT every chance I can and freaking out in my head about finding a place to live in Arizona. He then said, well there you go, write about that ( I did also indicate I have been doing great with my project 365 with a picture a day, but he said that is not writing) I hate when that kid is right.

So to catch up, nothing exciting has happened. I've been working until 7pm every chance I can to make some extra money to pay things off before I leave. I spend a better part of my evening throwing a dart at a map trying to find a place to live (the shear geographical location is enough to make your head spin) and there are a million different options, and everyone and their brother has an opinion and I don't know which opinion is correct. So needless to say I'm freaking out, it's overwhelming my mind. Mom and I leave Wednesday to go find a place, we have 3 days. I feel like it's a needle in a haystack to try and find a place that I can afford, has a good location, and is safe enough that I could leave my windows open overnight. YIKES! It's a lot on my brain.

But something else did happen. I turned 28. I'll recap that for you tomorrow (well this evening now since it's 12:33am) I went down a the YouTube rabbit hole this evening as a distraction of apartment websites and got a little farther down than I wanted, hence the late hour.

But here's a quick 10 things to hold you over.
- I've been shown BBC's 'Sherlock' and I'm obsessed
- Oddly attracted to Benedict Cumberbatch (who plays Sherlock)
- I wish Tom Hiddleston was my boyfriend
- I am entirely over this winter, it fees like it's never ending
- I got many Facebook posts for my birthday, but the texts from friends meant the most.
- The movers come to take my things on their adventure West Feb. 23rd
- I feel like a lazy blob and gained all the weight I had lost after my 83 days Fat to Fit
- I hope I can lose it all again once I settle myself in, I like that there are mountains to climb and hiking trails, and maybe even mountain biking
- I promise I will be a better blogger once the adventure gets going
- I haven't even had time to freak out over the fact I'm starting a whole new job, that in itself is stressful, so throw a whole other state in the mix (what was I thinking?! jk I'm excited) { I'm very lucky to have my work bff moving along too, that will make the work part easier } 
* Bonus * The Walking Dead is back!

So there you have it, I guess this is my official entry back into blogging. The adventure west begins this week so stay tuned, I'm sure there will be great stories to be told, this is mom's first time flying so that shall be interesting.

2 comments:

  1. I heard Kelly Clarkson's "Breakaway" for the first time in forever driving home from Wal-Mart yesterday and I immediately thought of you. Might have gotten a little teary eyed too. Is that weird? That I've met you in real life a total of one time and I'm emotional about you moving? It was happy tears though. I'm so excited for you as you start this new journey, and I'm extra excited that I get to follow along via North of 10th!

    The Mrs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs. if I could bundle up your sweetness and sell it to the world I would be a very rich person. You are so kind! Thanks for your lovely kind words, I'm glad it wasn't 'since you've been gone' that made you think of me ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...