Monday, September 3, 2012

Baby steps... Today I left the House

Well I managed to leave the house today, I even showered AND shaved my legs... I know, I'm so fancy. Upon leaving the house the biggest observation I made was man.. seriously, this heat! OVER IT! I am so ready to stop sweating and have crisp cool air that will let me keep my windows open at night. I miss that week were we were teased with cool evening temperatures. I'm also over the humidity, gross. Everything in the house just feels wet and damp... ick.

I have to go back to work tomorrow and I'm not happy about it. Sure you're thinking to yourself, the four day work week will make her feel better... it won't but I like where your heads at. Happy shortened work week everyone.

2 comments:

  1. a nun lives in my town....drives a pickup truck OL

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is book club week. Our book is wonderful. Does that help?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...