Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Cell Phone Pictures

I was just charging my iPhone and noticed that I have 5.5 GB of pictures/video on my phone. That is 1,146 photos and 40 videos. What are they of? Well too many pictures of my super adorable kitten, don't judge. They are only cute and little for so long before they grow into adulthood. Other pictures are vacation pictures, some are stupid and pointless. Some of them are Instagram'd pictures, concerts and storm clouds. Why do I take pictures when I never do anything with them, I can't just delete them. I just like to take pictures. So now I sit and ponder what to do with them all. I can't remember the last time I printed any pictures anyway, I really need to do that. If my computer ever crashes bye bye pictures :'( That statement actually makes me really nervous. I need to back them up. I have a friend who uploads all her pictures to Walgreens then prints a whole bunch when they have their 10cent sale, I should do that and keep photo albums of all the pictures I take in a year, they don't have to all be fancy and grouped by only a vacation here and a vacation there, I should just be like here this was 2012 and all the pictures I took this year... enjoy future generations. I'll have to remember to write on the back and date them, that's always appreciated by the future folk.

What do you do with your cell phone pictures?

1 comment:

  1. download the shutterfly app and you can upload them to that.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...