Monday, August 13, 2012

Can you feel it?



The crisp cool air, teasing us with the touches of fall. If you know me at all you know fall is my favorite time of year, I love everything about it. I've loved being able to have the windows open at night, the best kind of sleeping weather.  The cool weather has also inspired me to get out and start walking. I walked a total of 8 miles last week, not much but I'm stepping up my game, I've got to get ready for the screaming pumpkin 10k coming up. I even had the energy to completely rearrange my tv room, man is that work.

I keep noticing that there is not enough time in the day. I want to read, watch tv, surf the net and get a walk in... too many options. AND new shows will be starting soon too, what's a girl to do?! But I have been making time to watch the drama fest they call Bachelor Pad, and wow... how these girls think they will find love on a show like this is beyond me.

Oh and not to forget but I am also taking care of a wild kitten who occupys a good portion of my time...



... although it's hard to tell it from these pictures. 


2 comments:

  1. Would this be the Screaming Pumpkin 10K taking place in Glen Oak Park/Springdale Cemetary? If so, I will be joining you in October!

    P.S. I heart fall! This body looks WAY better in an oversized sweater than a bikini. Fall is definitely my season of choice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be the very same one! What a small world. I'm sure you've seen that RWB will be back in the area, I'll be at the Urbana show :)

    and that is definately my thoughts on fall too, plus it's more socially acceptable to be pasty white in the winter months.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...