Monday, July 30, 2012

Olympic Thoughts


Does anyone else feel slightly lazy cheering for the Olympic athletes? I mean here I am sitting in my comfy evening clothes and I'm thinking to myself go faster swimmer swim faster!

Do you think that gyms see an increase of people in during or after the Olympics?

I am slightly annoyed at the lack of spoiler alerts, at least make us click before ya throw the spoiler headline out there.

I tear up almost every time I see the parents reaction.

Seriously how do they judge the synchronized diving, it all looks synchronized to me.

I read that one athlete dropped his medal in the shower and broke it.. oopsie.

Everyone is hatin on Michael Phelps, I don't get it. You go swim a lap let me know how you do.

Some people should keep their tweets to themselves. It's a kick in the pants to get disqualified for being a stupid.

Do you think if I got the Olympic rings tattooed on my arm or back people would just assume that I was once in shape and just let myself go?

At what point in youth does a parent realize the Olympic talent. Maybe my parents just sneezed when I had my moment.

Is McDonald's really the most responsible sponsor of team USA, how about Coca Cola?

I remember my sister and I used to skate around in the kitchen in our socks, I was always Nancy Kerrigan and she had to be Tanya Harding. It may have given her some kind of complex.

Parallel bars seem like it would hurt when you fall on your arms.

Do judges have to complete special training?

I'm still amazed by how much money was probably spent on the opening ceremonies. Everyone was in coustume and movie make up, that's a crap ton of people!

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious! I love the tattoo idea. Agree with your synchronized swimming comment.
    Hilarious that your sister was Tanya Harding.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...