Monday, July 9, 2012

Busily Not Busy

Do you ever feel like you've been really busy only to notice you've been pretty not busy and actually rather lazy? Yeah I'm there.

I took a few days off the Thursday/Friday before the 4th to have some me time. I sat around and did nothing, and lounged in the pool alot. I've done pretty good about keeping my bucket list item of being outdoors as much as possible.. well until the heatwave hit. I've managed to get a little bit of color on my pasty white skin.

I've also had a cute little buddy to keep me company and occupy my time.... everyone meet Oliver! He will be 9 weeks on Wednesday. Find me something that is cuter than a kitten and I will give you a dollar.




I sat down to blog several times in the past two weeks but then I just ended up shutting the computer off. I've been pretty good about not being on the internet so much and it's been kinda nice. Like I said I've been pretty lazy which is kinda what I need.

We've got some fun little things lined up here at North of 10th so stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...