Sunday, December 11, 2011

Twenty-Twelve is coming

and I am bound and determined to make it a great year. I mean come on it's an even number year AND a leap year, good things are bound to happen in a leap year right?! RIGHT?!?!

The last few months have been a little rough and I'm in need of a change of pace. I know it's cliche' and I've said it before, but something just feels different this time. Hopefully in the next couple weeks I'll know for sure if how 2012 is going to start but none the less I have big things in mind.

I already know several things on the list but I want to have a good number started before I begin to share. It's going to be a list updated frequently as the year progresses. I really hope it's a good year.

So be sure to stay tuned in the coming weeks as I put it all on the line and share my goals. Is anyone else getting a jump start on resolutions?


                                                                                  ... coming soon!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...