Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A Stream of Random Thoughts from Inside my Head

I don't have anything terribly exciting to share but I do have a few things running through my mind this evening.

* Pinterest. Yep still addicting
* Why did I not have an Elf on a Shelf making sure I was being nice and creating mischief wherever he went. This is too cute and I can't wait until I can do that
* The Kardashians are like a trainwreck I know I need to stop so their rein can end but if I flip past E! they are always on and I can't help myself.
* Winter TV doesn't hold my interest very well
* I was disappointed with the way SOA ended, I was expecting more.
* I'm already thinking about some New Year's resolutions- must be bored.
* As the days go by 9pm seems more and more acceptable as a bed time.
* Crazy marathon of OT begins this weekend.
* OL thinks I don't work enough OT, I think she just misses me when I'm not there
* I hope it doesn't snow like they say I have to get new tires
* Why haven't I got new tires?
* Oh yeah I'm a procrastinator
* Book Club book for November was Unbroken. I was on a blogcation and didn't write about it but today being Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day I thought I'd bring it up. I gave it a 5 it was good.
* Today I finally gave in and accepted my mother's friend request on Facebook. I hope I don't regret it. Merry Christmas Mom.
* I may have OCD or something wrong with me. I spent my entire lunch hour picking out a new 2012 daily planner. Seriously 45 minutes. What's with that?
* I saw a commercial for an animated Napoleon Dynamite really?
* Are you still reading this?
* I bought Luke Bryan's new CD. I like it. Wish it wasn't so mushy mushy lovey dovey. barf.
* There aren't enough single girl anthems/CDs to rock out to. I might have to break out some old Kelly Clarkson.
* While I enjoy Christmas and all it's cute decorations I don't really like this time of year at this juncture. December-February 14th is what I like to call couple season, not so joyous when you aren't in a couple.
* Is Pinterest > Facebook?
* I saw a commercial for Now that's what I call Music 40. Wow I remember when it was in the single digits.
* I am in desperate need of some kind of change.
* I wish family members could gift vacation time, my dad has a crazy amount and I could really use some.
* I went to Germany.  OL ;)
* OL gets annoyed when I mention Germany. I try to mention Germany every day.
* Germany is located in Europe. You need a passport to go there :D
* Still thinking about what I want to accomplish in 2012
* I saw the Page Turner at the bookstore today
* I bought a magzine while there- Real Simple the Holiday issue.
* I'm going to go look through that.
* Hope you enjoyed this episode of Thoughts Inside my Head :)

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy listening to your head thoughts....OL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart the Kardashians.

    Simple because their family is more messed up than mine.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...