Monday, December 19, 2011

Another Step

Another small step for twenty-twelve goals today. I'm officially signed up for the gyms biggest loser competition. Just another reason to help me keep with my 2012 goals! I'll keep you posted on how I'm doing, weigh-ins start January 2nd!

In some good news, I got out of the house this weekend. A lot out of the house actually. Friday was the Bass Pro/Festival of lights adventure. Saturday night I went out with my Germany trip friends to the Christmas at the Mansions! I really wished I lived in a mansion in the Victorian ages, it seems so glamorous and simple. They had all their Christmas trees up and greenery draped every, it was very very pretty!


And then... we headed out for some dinner and drinks to celebrate someone I know turning the big 3-0! Happy Birthday MB I hope you had a great one! :)
We had a great time!



I don't know if you guys noticed or not but Christmas is coming... like Sunday it's here. Holy Moly! Kind of just sneaks up on ya there don't it. Doesn't look like we'll be having a white Christmas this year, but I'm really kinda ok with it... ok a lot ok with it. I'm a procrastinator (shocking I know) and I still haven't got new tires put on Simon just yet. I'm still gearing up for a really good New Year's resolution list. I had optimistic hopes for 2011 and lots of great things happened this year, I feel a little different about 2012. I feel like I'm finally getting my self motivation back slowly but surely and I have a good feeling about twenty-twelve. I didn't hear the news I was terribly hoping for today that would have started my 2012 out with a big new change. But I'm happy none the less. Everything happens for a reason and I think I'm where I'm supposed to be at the moment.



My little artful creation that I painted at the pottery painting shop is finished and would like to say Merry Christmas, isn't he cute?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...