Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Three Day Bucket List

So you may have heard that the world is ending or going to start ending or something along those lines Saturday May 21. Three days. I guess I should have paid more attention, because now I only have 3 days to prepare, Noah had 7 right?

It's assumed there will be earthquakes and a great flood. We'll need a way to float, I suggested canoe (since we don't have the prep time for an Ark) Page Turner said they tip over too easily and kayak's are on sale at Dick's. It was decided to fore go the animals, they are too messy.

Then we need to get down to the nitty-gritty.The Three Day Bucket List. Obviously I'm not going to be able to travel and don't have money to spend on grandeur, and I don't have the vacation days to take off work so I'll have to actually work in case Sunday rolls around. I'm working OT 7-7 tomorrow and Friday and working all day Saturday so my list items will have to be small. Maybe I'll slack off a little more than usual these next few days.

What's on your Three Day Bucket List?


Here are some of my favorite Tweet's I've seen thus far...


1 comment:

  1. Come Saturday I will be cozy in my house. Reading a book. Grandkids will be here in the afternoon. I will hug them more.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...