Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A Big Fat Birthday Sandwich

Happy Birthday Dad! 

Today is my dad's birthday! For his birthday we took him to enjoy his first ever Fat Sandwich at the Fat Sandwich company. Nestled in the heart of campus town and sporting sandwiches with names like the Fat Lush (my fav), Fat Sorostitute, Fat WalkOfShame, and Fat MutherClucker its hard to see why someone would not love this place.

All Fat Sandwiches come topped with fries (yes you heard me on top of), my favorite the Fat Lush comes with cheesesteak, grilled chicken, mozzarella sticks and BBQ, all on a sandwich, sounds gross but really delish. Mom and Dad split a Fat Cow (double cheeseburger, mayo and ketchup) a good entry level sandwich. 

Dad I hope you had a great birthday, your new birthday shoes are very spiffy, hope you like them. Watch out, next year is the big 6-0 so you better be on guard, nothing is off limits! Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...