Monday, December 6, 2010

Move a Chair, Change your perspective

I've been feeling extra optimistic lately. It may have been the fact that I cleaned this weekend, threw some things out and organized. And I moved my bookshelf by the window and my chair where my bookshelf used to be. It's amazing that two little changes have totally changed my perspective; both literally and figuratively.


" Wake up every morning with the thought that something wonderful is going to happy"

"Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful"

"Change is the essence of life; be willing to surrender who you are for what you could become."

"Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen" - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Keep your heart free from hate, your mind from worry. Live simply, expect little, give much. Fill your life with love. Spread sunshine. Forget self, think of others. Do as you would be done by."

"If you want to test your memory, try to recall what you were worrying about one year ago today." - E. Joseph Cossman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...