Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Damn You Hollywood

It was recently brought to my attention that I may not be "getting out there" enough and that my current habits are not the best way for me to meet someone. So my new plan of action (you can blame Hollywood) is to go to Ireland meet an nice Irish boy and fall madly in love.


This may seem like a completely random search for love thought and it probably is, but it could also be the fact that I just recently saw Leap Year and loved it and watched it like five times this weekend and that I've loved P.S. I love you since the first time I saw it or the fact that both of these movies involve girls going to Ireland and just happening to run into terribly sexy Irish men and their accents and fall in love. Damn you Hollywood.

Anyway this won't happen but Irish men with accents are sexy and Ireland is so pretty and I like several Irish bands (which in case you didn't know pretty much makes me a citizen)... it could happen. These movies along with Disney fairytales have created false expectations for my love life and I may never recover, can you sue for that?

And on top of my lonely existence being brought to my attention 'Old Lady' is trying to rent out my uterus for the little people on TLC who can't have a baby. She just won't let it go..lol. But at this time my uterus is not for rent, thank you for your inquiries; I will be sure to put you on the mailing list when it becomes available. Until then if you know a nice young man aged 25-30 about 5' 11"+ (Irish accent a plus, but not required) keep me in mind ;)

2 comments:

  1. I can do for a little irish...field trip

    TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so obvious. Rent out the uterus. You can make great money. Wait 9 mths. Well maybe 12 to lose that baby weight. Money in hand means trip to Ireland. Find you bliss. Happily Ever Irish Accent

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...