Friday, April 17, 2015

TGIF



The other day when Gpa, dad and I were driving to the Dbacks game, I happened to notice the First Solar building that has opening and closing shutters on the side of the building spelled out TGIF. I have been here a year and have literally never noticed it before and I drive by this building every day on my way home. Thinking it could have been a one time thing I made sure to check again on my way home today, and sure enough! TGIF! 

After some Google research, I discovered they have a history of writing things on their building. I will definitely keep my eyes peeled for ya and share any new designs I see.

Happy Friday! 

Also a birthday shoutout to my favorite Great Uncle from Georgia, hope you had a great day! ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...