Saturday, August 9, 2014

World Cat Day - August 8th

Friday was apparently World Cat day and I missed the opportunity to post about my two adorable cats, Oliver and Audrey! 

Last night there was a neighborhood cat outside the door

Even after I closed the door, they still had to keep an eye out

Here they are playing with their iPad, trying to catch the mouse

Silly Oliver, and a photo taken at just the right moment

Audrey in her cube

She loves to play with her feathers

Oliver thinks he is a BA, I had to put the over on to keep him off! 

It's a rough life being a desert cat

There was a hummingbird outside the window and they both had to be right there! 


I'm so glad these two are finally tolerant of each other. It was stressful at the beginning bringing Audrey into the picture, but I'm glad to say they are finally coexisting peacefully. They still aren't the adorable cuddle with each other picture I had in my mind, but they do play together. I'll be sitting on the couch and Audrey will run through chasing Oliver and the next time through it will be Oliver chasing Audrey. It's cute to watch them play. Oliver is much better behaved and has stopped meowing and waking me up each morning, so I think Audrey was a great addition to our house.


Happy World Cat Day (belated)


1 comment:

  1. i miss my kitty boys, they have such purrr-sonality. (right? couldn't resist) LOVE the blog make-over, btw.
    happy world cat day! i mean really they celebrate when they want to…

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...