Thursday, December 19, 2013

The Big Announcement!



It's official folks, North of 10th is heading west! I'm moving to Arizona in March! I have accepted a new position with my company and will be moving to the Phoenix area in a couple months! The overall emotion is very excited, tons of new things, a HUGE bucket list item of living in another state will be crossed off and many more I'm sure. 

So stay tuned folks, 2014 is going to be amazing! I'll have lots of new things to share, it's sure to be an exciting ride! I hope you'll follow along with me as this huge adventure unfolds! 


4 comments:

  1. I knew it! I had a very strong suspicion that this would be an announcement on your blog. I'm very excited for you - what a great opportunity to spread those wings and fly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done - hope you have a great 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot say enough how proud of you I am. The Easy Rider I first met would never have the courage for this huge life change!!! You have worked so hard to push yourself outside of your comfort zone. You will have many adventures in Arizona!! Congratulations!! Page Turner

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! I will be following all your Arizona adventures so I can live vicariously through you. Your journey is just beginning and you are up for one heckuva ride. YAY! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...