Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Happy Siblings Day

Happy National Siblings Day! 

I am lucky enough to have two wonderful, sometimes a pain in my arse, siblings. You know them as NiBo and A.Drama. NiBo will be turning 21 in November and A.Drama will be 25 in October. Over the years we have been on many a sibling adventure or two. Sometimes I love them, sometimes I could do without their attitudes, but overall I love em both ;) 

Happy Siblings Day to my favorite brother and sister! 

















NiBo it appears we hang but do not take pictures together, sorry you are under-represented in the sibling photo montage. A.Drama we take lots of pics together and I could have put lots more, didn't want NiBo to feel left out.

Keep being awesome guys! 
Love,
 Your Big Sister :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...