Monday, March 4, 2013

Status Unchanged

I wish I had something terribly exciting and new to tell you, but it's been a pretty mediocre week. It snowed like everyday, and allegedly there is a winter storm warning out for the county heading into tomorrow. Bleh, it only counts if I don't have to go to work tomorrow.

In some exciting news, North of 10th turned 3 on Saturday! I've really come to love my blog. While it had rough beginnings and several long hiatus breaks, it's randomness is who I am. I hope in the months to come there will be many great things I can write about and share with my loyal followers.

I'd like to give a shoutout to my commenters who often pass along words of wisdom and well wishes. OL, Page Turner, the Mrs. and Big Boca Bob. They always say people come into your lives for a reason, though I haven't met all, I like to think of you as my little blog guardian angels, who pop in and out every once in awhile with encouraging words, or even just dropping by to read the blog leaves me with a little more confidence in myself just knowing that people make an effort to stop by and see whats up. LGrace you too ;) 

This blog truly is filled with my stories, my dreams and more than a few random thoughts, all from the quiet brick streets of my small town. So thank you everyone for reading my little blog, I hope on at least one occasion you've left with a smile :)

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. I have never been referred to as a guardian angel before, and I'm not ashamed to say the compliment made me tear up a bit. I love checking in here, and I can't wait to see what amazing things are in store for you and this blog in the next three years. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday, North of 10th! I appreciate you letting me stalk you on a weekly basis just to see what fun and exciting things are happening in your world. You are an inspiration to many! From one small town girl to another - Congrats on Three Years of Blogging Success! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...