Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Day 2012

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and spent a lovely day with loved ones. An important lesson I feel I should pass along, don't eat an entire candy cane of Reese's peanut butter cups in one sitting, sure it looks like a small amount and you might think you can handle... do yourself a favor and don't try it, just trust me.

We had the traditional sibling stocking exchange, which is always exciting and has grown to be one of my favorite parts of Christmas. I will make sure I do not wait until the last minute next year... for reals. I started/finished my shopping this past weekend and o.m.g people are redic this time of year.





Whoa, that's a lot of candy

Look at NiBo's creative wrapping job


It's a slinky! 

Fingers crossed it's a winner

Nom, Nom

Dad joined in on some reindeer games


Gma & Gpa are very excited to be watching the games 

Well bah humbug, back to work tomorrow. What a big ol' bummer that is. I hope you enjoyed your day off, Merry Christmas from everyone here at North of 10th! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...