Monday, February 27, 2012

Nook'd Up

A.Drama.B and I went shopping a bit. We both enjoyed a much needed pedicure and ran some errands. We are taking a yoga class that starts on Wednesday and had to get yoga mats and before we headed home we popped into Barnes.
I've been eyeing an e-reader for awhile and since no one would buy me one I decided I deserved something new.. and I had some money burning a hole in my pocket. Won't lie it was a little big of an impulse buy. I knew I wanted a color and I knew I wanted a touch screen.

I normally would have researched the heck out of a purchase like this. But I went with the Nook Tablet. I like being able to take it to the store should anything happen to it. I think this will help motivate me to read more. I LOVE that I can read magazines on the Nook, it's pretty much my favorite part! I love to read magazines but they are so big and you can't easily carry multiple ones around. You can even check out books from the Library! I'm pretty happy with my purchase, I needed a new toy. :D

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...