Sunday, February 12, 2012

Birthday Week: A Day-by-Day

Monday: Monday, blah, blah. Typical, nothing to report.

Tuesday: Blaher, nothing to report

Wednesday: Happy 26th Birthday to me! I got lots of nice texts and facebook birthday wishes from my friends! Thank you all so much! I had birthday pizza dinner with the family and ate way too much. * Happy Birthday to me * Upgraded my phone to the new iPhone 4s!! :D I love it.

Thursday: Blah again, wish it was Friday. Nothing to report.

Friday: OL gave me a good scolding on my lack of gym/eating well this week I was sad, but she was right. She wouldn't even let me make any excuses, she wasn't havin' it :( then I went to a Hockey game after work, I'd never been before and I liked it, I would definitely go back, so anytime ya wanna go :D

Saturday: Lazy bum day. Procrastinated and put things off I should have been working on. Rented 'Warrior' it was good.

Sunday: Chicago for the International Motorcycle Show AND the Auto show. Long day. I love the Ford Edge. I hate driving around Chicago, people are stupid, roads should not have that many lanes and exits. We survived. and 'The Walking Dead' returned to TV.





Weeeee! Weeeeeeee! Pure.Adrenaline.


This year was a pretty quiet birthday passing, which is bound to happen from time to time. I had great mini-nights of fun low key things with the people who look out for me on a day to day. I don't know what I would do without you guys! Thanks for all the gifts and well wishes. I had a great birthday week!

and don't worry OL back on track this week I promise! :) Wish me luck that I didn't do too much damage this week or at least anything that can't be undone with a little more hardwork and sweat.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday! :)

    Here's a tip I use to make myself work out.

    I put a little post it on my mirror, in my closet, and in the fridge that says.....

    "Did you exercise today?"

    I hate telling myself no so I always make sure the answer is yes!

    Happy Sweating! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...