Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Black Hole of February

February has been like a black hole in the calendar year. I have accomplished next to nothing this month. I'm pretty much ready for it to just be over and on to March already. I think everyone is ready for Spring to finally take up permanent residence.

I did manage to get out of the house last night and I got all dressed up too! I went to a murder mystery dinner with a Mardi-Gras theme. I played on a team where Belle Arcenaux was our lead character.

Belle Arcenaux is the catty urbanite housewife that knows absolutely everyone’s business in the neighborhood. A rich source of the latest gossip, Belle keeps the drama going among the wives of the French Quarter. The saying ‘keep your enemies close’ explains why Belle has a flock of her ‘friends’ with her at all time. They all know that if they’re with Belle –they won’t be the subject of any malicious tittle-tattle!

Here's a few pics, I'm pretty sure this is going to become my new weekend attire. I look hot!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...