Thursday, June 9, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

Sorry for the lack of post lately it's been pretty busy around North of 10th lately. I've been working OT a lot at work again so I haven't had a whole lot of time to do much of anything really.

I did get a new mesh motorcycle jacket that came in very handy this week when I rode in Tuesday and Wednesday because it was a hot one! Then today the weather turned considerably cooler in the matter of a few hours.

Starting last week was also the first week of Community Band for the summer. If you remember community band is comprised of members of the community who get together during the summer, practices are on Tuesdays at the high school then we have concerts every Thursday. There are always a good sized group (mostly older people) who come to listen. Band Boosters also sell pies and cookies and have lemonade for sale.

Summer has definately snuck up on us all I think. The lack of a typical Spring with lovely mid 70 temps didn't help us bridge the gap between cold cold winter and hot hot summer. I'm working on a summer bucketlist/mid-year resolutions post for when I have a few minutes for an update.

I hope everyone is having a great start to summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...