Saturday, March 11, 2017

Single Swag

Do you ever have one of those weeks that feel like two? Yeah.. been there, seems like weekly these days. But today when the clock finally turned 8pm... I was free! I had a happy mailbox when I checked this evening and it's always a nice to have happy mail! 

I'm a fan of subscription boxes, I've done Birchbox before which is a monthly box delivered full of makeup and beauty samples. I've never been a huge wearer of makeup and my beauty routine remains something to be improved so I haven't subscribed to Birchbox for a while but I did manage to find a few products that have become regulars.. I'm looking at you Lulu Organics Lavender Clary Sage Hair Powder. I came across the Singles Swag, which is a monthly subscription box where you can discover full-sized products from best selling books to artisan-crafted foods and trending fashion accessories. I've seen some of the boxes in the past on their Instagram page and who can say no to box off goodies to treat yourself! Here's a peek of what was inside my March box. Pretty good I'd say! Can't wait to see what I find next month! 


If you think you'd like to give a try use this code for 25% off your first box! 

Happy Fri-yay everyone and remember happiness is not having to set an alarm in the morning! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...