Sunday, October 16, 2011

Bumps in the Road

A Domino update.

Although he has been getting better we still have a bump in the road. Without going into details he hasn't had a BM since he's been sick. The vet is a little worried, she gave us some medicine to try and help things get moving. He still hasn't gone, we'll need to take him to the vet in the next few days to see if they can help. Kind of sounds like if that doesn't work, we're back to having to make a decision.

For now he's content to sit in a sunspot and be spoiled rotten by me and gma. If I lay down next to him he'll lick my face and when you start to pet him he'll purr really loud. I really hope my little guy gets better, he looks a lot better than he did the other day so that gives us hope. I really hope that it isn't false hope because that would make things a whole lot harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...