Friday, October 9, 2015

Subject: The Blog

Actual email in my inbox this morning...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject: The Blog

From: [Dad] Fri, Oct 9, 2015 at 8:05 AM
To: [Heather]
Here it is going almost two months since the ”blog” has been update. Your loyal followers are beginning to drop from waiting on an update. So if you can muster up some energy this weekend, please update it.


LOL
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well... when your own father starts to turn on you, I guess it's time to update the blog.  I do admit I have been terrible at updating this year, and I don't even have a good excuse. I've done tons of fun blog worthy things and have tons of fun/exciting things coming up on the horizon. In my defense though, I did give the blog a bit of a fall-ish makeover, so at least my loyal viewers had something new to enjoy when they visited.

Tonight I watched the cubs game with a friend at Bdubs and decided since they lost and I was nearby I'd check out a good movie to mourn their loss.

I went and saw the Martian. EXCELLENT movie. My brother saw it last weekend and described it as a mixture of 'Interstellar' and 'Gravity'. I haven't seen Gravity so I can't tell you anything about that comparison, other than it heavily relies on Matt Damon as the leading man. If you like Matt Damon and have even the slightest interest in space, definitely check this movie out. 

There dad... I hope that will keep my loyal followers checking back to the "blog"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...