Saturday, January 10, 2015

Barrett-Jackson Auto Auction

The Barrett-Jackson Auto Auction is an annual event held in Scottsdale and locations around the country. They are known as 'The World's Greatest Collector Car Auctions'. I've watched the auction on TV many times with Gpa and it's crazy to see the types of cars that come across the auction block as well as how much they end up going for! 

Today I had the chance to see one live and in person! Holy moly, it is huge! So many cars, I figured there would be a lot of cars, but daaaaang. There were cars everywhere! Tons of original collector memorabilia as well.








1907 Harley










When we got outside there were six more giant tents that had two rows are cars on each side! Lots of cars, lots of walking all for a great day! I even hit my Fitbit goal of 10,000 steps! 


If you have a chance to ever attend one of the auctions, and if you like looking at things you can't afford, I highly recommend attending! 

1 comment:

  1. There is a family in my town that take a couple of their cars all over the country. They have won many 1st place awards. You are still living it up!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...