Monday, April 2, 2012

Holy Moly It's April Already

My appologies for my absence, who knew how easy lazy is. To be honest tonight is the first time in awhile that I have really just sat down and surfed or turned on the tv in a bit. Learning new things is slightly stressful and training for my new job has put me out of my comfort zone and made me lazy when I get home. I know it's good for me but that doesn't mean I like it. Most of my stress is self enduced. I dislike not knowing what I'm doing starting out and I question myself a lot. But the only good way to learn is to just do it, which is what we are doing tomorrow, putting everything I've learned out there to the public.

So that's what's been going on in my neck of the woods, not a whole lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...